Configurable kiosk solutions for in-branch self issuance of financial cards
Turnkey systems for financial services organizations, combining secure software, multiple issuance technologies and a user-friendly interface
Self-service issuance enables customers to instantly issue themselves with transaction ready credit, debit, loyalty or membership cards on the spot, typically from a kiosk. Pioneered by banks, self-service issuance reduces customer wait times, increases customer satisfaction, minimizes branch staff interactions and increases issuance security (from kiosk to wallet).
Matica’s kiosk solutions combine its comprehensive financial instant issuance software suite with a fully configurable, automated kiosk that can include embossing, thermal printing and secure chip encoding.
Benefits for financial or entertainment services
- Increase customer convenience
- Increase card activation, usage and transaction rates
- Remain top of wallet
- Enhance customer experience with the latest technologies
- Reduce card delivery costs
- Remove the risk of fraud that comes with cards sent by mail
- Quickly personalize chip cards without the need for expensive, time consuming centralized solutions
Benefits to customers
- Instant purchasing power
- Instant replacement of lost, damaged or stolen cards
- Secure card issuance, reduces the risk of cards being lost or intercepted in the mail (from kiosk to wallet)
Matica’s self-service issuance solutions
Converge Matica’s specially selected hardware and software options to deliver integrated self-service issuance solutions. All products in this range are fully cross compatible, meaning that the selected hardware will work with the selected software for secure, easy integration.