Reliable solution for
high quality ID card personalization
Established, versatile retransfer card printer
Matica’s XID8300 is a versatile, durable and reliable printer with an established and renowned print engine. Its retransfer printing technology offers consistent, crystal clear printing right over the edge of the card. This indirect printing method also enables the XID8300 to print on variable surfaces found on contactless/contact chip cards and on multiple materials including PC (polycarbonate), PET and ABS cards, in addition to PVC.
Matica’s XID8300 is available as a single or dual-sided printer with a bend remedy option to ensure card flatness. Its durability backed with a 3 year warranty and its high capacity ribbons (1000 images) mean it is well suited to mid to high volume card issuance applications, including access control cards or student ID cards.
- 300 x 300dpi printing
- Robust and durable print engine
- Consistent print quality on multiple card surfaces/materials
- High capacity consumables (1000 images)
- Up to 120 cards per hour
- Scalable design and compact footprint
- USB and Ethernet
- Mid to high volume secure ID card programs
- Corporate cards
- Access control cards
- Campus / student cards
- Dual-sided printing
- Bend remedy for card flatness
- Inline magnetic stripe encoding
- Inline contact chip and contactless smart card encoding
- UV security printing
- Inline single or dual-sided lamination
Secure your ID project
Additional covert security printing can be added to the card using the UV ribbon option. To further reduce the risk of card fraud, the XID8300 offers a range of other card/data security options including IPSEC for encrypted data transfer and magnetic stripe, contact chip and contactless encoding options. The printer can also be secured with a Kensington lock.
Up to 120 cph (Single-sided)
ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo
(factory fit only)
Smart card / contactless
Contact PC/SC, EMV compliant.
Smart contact: ISO 7816-2, Contactless: ISO14443A, B, ISO15693, MIFARE®, DESFire®, HID iClass®
Format and materials
PVC, PVC-C, PET-F, PET-G, ABS, PC
0.25 mm – 1.02 mm
(10 mil – 40 mil)
(hopper adjustment required)
200 cards (0.76mm)
100 cards (0.76mm)
Printer dimensions (L x W x H)
343 x 322 x 360 mm
(13.5″ x 12.6″ x 14.1″)
(excluding optional built-in items)
|ChromXpert Diamond||YMCK||1000 prints||PR000816|
|ChromXpert Diamond||YMCKK||750 prints||PR000817|
|ChromXpert Diamond||YMCKUv||750 prints||PR000813|
|ChromXpert Diamond||K||2200 prints||PR000815|
|ChromXpert Diamond||RT Film||1000 prints||PR000819|
|ChromXpert Platinum||YMCKPo||750 prints||DIC10218|
• To ensure print quality and card durability, printhead lifespan and overall printer reliability, use chromXpert ribbons only.
• Supply cores and cassettes are recyclable. Packaging is recycled.