Reliable and secure software for centralized financial card production
Xpressi central issuance includes advanced production performance features and management information controls, making it the ideal pairing for Matica’s high-volume central issuance machines.
It enables issuers to personalize smart cards from multiple card manufacturers, utilizing just one easy-to-use application. This fully featured software package is ideally suited for issuers that centrally issue smart financial cards and it enables seamless configuration and reconfiguration.
Xpressi central issuance meets all the security demands for EMV card issuance in a PCI compliant environment.
Matica’s integrated central issuance solutions, combining software with a wide array of hardware options, enable financial institutions to minimize cost, maintain a high level of security and deliver large volumes of personalized cards from a central location every day.
Benefits to financial institutions
- Modularity – decouples DataPrep™ and key management.
- Ease of operation – user-friendly interface.
- Smart production process – card layout and application is managed by DataPrep™.
- Scalability – can easily add HSMs to DataPrep™.
- Multi-application / platform support – enables issuers to support new card applications.
- Multiple levels of auditing – offers multiple functions that can be turned on or off.
- Multiple file formatting – EMV, CPS, P3, and custom.
- Minimum HSM management – rapidly incorporate specific requirements.
Benefits to the customer
- Keeps your data secure.
- Quick to issue your card.
- Can issue cards straight to your door.
Xpressi central issuance video
Xpressi central issuance process flow
Architecture: Xpressi central issuance
Architecture: Xpressi central issuance for table-top machines
Flexible input file
The input file to Xpressi Server from a host can be a CSV, XML, IBM MQ message or text file.
Unlimited Bank Identification Numbers (BINs)
Xpressi has a unique capability to allow an unlimited number of BINs per issuer. This enables each issuer to have multiple card programs per BIN.
Monitor Hardware Security Modules (HSM) utilization, throughput of card per hour, real time branch printer status and jobs running in production.
Personalization scripts are part of the Xpressi EMV software and are developed based on the following factors:
- Type of chip
- Payment application
- Application parameter such as SDA, DDA, CVM, etc.
- Data input file from the Card Management System (CMS)
Enhance Xpressi software with Xpressi PIN
The Xpressi™ PIN change solution, provides a straightforward process for issuers to enable their customers to choose their own ‘Personal Identification Number’. Seamlessly integrated with Xpressi software packages, Xpressi PIN is a post issuance solution for financial institutions and their customers to securely create, change, unblock and verify PINs.