Printing ID cards has never been so easy
For simple, entry-level card issuance solutions.
Designed to simplify the card issuance process, the MC110 brings a user-friendly, ‘plug & print’ operation to issuers that have basic card issuance needs. The MC110 uses the robust, reliable print engine from Matica’s MC direct to card range to produce vibrant, colorful cards; perfect for card personalization.
Widely used by membership organizations and small sized businesses for ID issuance, users have the option to upgrade the MC110 from single to dual-sided print. The MC110 is also available with a contactless encoder option, for the issuance of smart cards that can be tailored to business requirements such as entry control.
- High-quality 300dpi printing
- Up to 150 color cards per hour
- Single-sided to dual-sided option with field upgradability
- Windows® and Mac compatible
- Robust, reliable build quality
- Contactless encoding option
- 2 year warranty
(subject to the use of chromXpert® ribbons)
- Mid to low-volume card issuance
- ISEGA accredited for use with food products (Black and white monochrome ribbon)
- Dual-sided printing
- Contact encoding
- Contactless encoding
1 or 2 sided
Easy to use
Plug & print
Windows® / Mac
Accredited for use with food products
Up to150 cph (YMCKO)
Up to 700 cph (Monochrome)
Format and materials
ISO CR80 PVC
Printer dimensions (L x W x H)
406 x 212 x 256mm
15.9” x 7.9” x 10.6”
|ChromXpert Diamond||YMCKO||250 prints||PR20319301|
|ChromXpert Diamond||YMCKO||100 prints||PR21119301|
|ChromXpert Diamond||YMCKO-K||200 prints||PR20319302|
|ChromXpert||K – Black monochrome||Up to 2000 prints||PR20314305|
|ChromXpert||White monochrome||Up to 1000 prints||PR20314308|
|ChromXpert||Red monochrome||Up to 1000 prints||PR20314309|
|ChromXpert||Green monochrome||Up to 1000 prints||PR20314311|
|ChromXpert||Blue monochrome||Up to 1000 prints||PR20314312|
• To ensure print quality and card durability, printhead lifespan and overall printer reliability, use chromXpert ribbons only.
• Supply cores and cassettes are recyclable. Packaging is recycled.