Secure mobile payment software
Xpressi Pay is the secure solution for issuers to create a custom bank branded e-wallets in the form of a user friendly application.
A mobile payment is a monetary transaction that has been made for a product or service through a portable electronic device such as a tablet or smart phone. Mobile payment technology can also be used to send money to other bank accounts or payment services.
Matica’s Xpressi Pay includes options for Host Card Emulation (HCE-NFC) and customer presented QR Codes. It enables financial institutions to increase profits, boost customer engagement levels and develop brand identity.
- Lifecycle management including personalization, activation, and deactivation
- EMV compliant tokenization service
- All financial institution data and other sensitive data is encrypted so no data can be inappropriately shared
- High reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Configurable reporting and monitoring
- Meets certification requirements and procedures:
MasterCard, Visa and PCI compliant
Financial institutions may provide data in a variety of input modes via:
- Web services
- Files in clear text, encrypted by shared KEK, PGP encrypted
- IBM Websphere MQ queues
- Flexible input parsing rules
- Easily configurable default EMV values
- The tokenize request, requests the tokenization service to return to the tokenized PAN and the tokenized expiry date based on a supplied PAN and expiry date.
- The detokenize request requests the tokenization service to return to the original PAN and expiry date based on a supplied tokenized PAN and tokenized expiry date.
- The unlink token request requests the tokenization service to invalidate a token.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of communication protocols that allow for a mobile phone and a payment terminal to establish communication by bringing them together in proximity. Host Card Emulation (HCE) is the technology that enables a mobile phone to replicate a contactless card on to an NFC equipped device without requiring a secure element on that device
Merchant terminal doesn’t have eyes so when contactless payment is present it can’t differentiate between dual interface card, contactless only card or a mobile device enabled with NFC.
Xpressi Pay architecture
Xpressi Pay card transaction process
Xpressi Pay key acquisition process
- MPA acquires updated key(s) from Payment Application
- Sends key requests via HTTPS protocol
- Key(s) returned
- Key(s) bound with the device