The game changer for secure ID card issuance
Built on Matica’s brand new, proprietary, next-generation retransfer printing engine
XID-M300 is a game changer for secure ID card printing. Alongside the exceptional print quality and durability you expect from a Matica XID printer, the M-series also includes some innovative new features.
The XID-M300 is Matica’s fastest retransfer printer yet, with speeds of up to 165 color cards per hour achievable with no compromise whatsoever on print quality. A dual hopper version of the printer is available, enabling users to issue two different card types on-demand – for example, a driver’s license and a vehicle registration card.
The onboard Linux-based embedded PC enables Ethernet connectivity and the straightforward upgrade to WiFi capability or to single-wire encoding.
Lamination options are available thanks to full compatibility with the Matica MC-L2 laminator.
- Highest quality over-the-edge 300dpi printing
- Up to 165 color cards per hour
- Versatility – including dual-sided upgrade, dual hopper version, printer locking, multiple encoding and lamination options
- Robust, reliable build quality
- Extensive consumables program, including secure ribbons
- 3 years warranty (lifetime printhead cover)
- High-quality printing on to smart cards and diverse card substrates
- Secure ID projects and government distributed issuance programs
- Mid to high-volume card issuance
- Dual-sided activation option
- Dual input hopper – Extra 200 cards (special printer version only)
- Printer locking – Electromagnetic and manual options
- Multiple encoding options
- Inline lamination – Single or dual-side module upgrade
- Secure print ribbons
- WiFi and single-wire encoding upgrades
- Reject bin
XID-M300 feature overview
Single input hopper
Easy to use
Single or dual-side (optional)
Up to 165cph (YMCK, single-side, batch)
56 x 88mm over-the-edge (CR-80 cards)
Format and materials
• 1x 200 cards
• Single card manual feed
0.25mm – 1.25mm
10mil – 50mil
Ethernet 10BaseT, 100BaseT
• LCD touch panel
• Easy handling ribbon cassettes
• Automatic ribbon identification and setting
Lifetime printhead cover
(L x W x H)
351 x 428 x 279mm
13.8” x 16.8” x 11”
Electromagnetic locking of card hoppers and consumables bay
Manual locking of reject bin
Dual input hopper
Extra 200 cards (special printer version only)
100-card reject bin
Smart card/ contactless
• Contact PC/SC, EMV compliant (optional)
• Smart contact station: ISO 7816-2 (optional)
• ISO14443A, B, ISO15693, MIFARE®, DESFire®,
HID iClass® (optional)
Features coming soon
SO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2 (factory fit option)
New game-changing features
Dual input hoppers
A dual 2x 200 card input hopper printer version is also available. This enables users to issue two different card types on-demand – for example, a driver’s license and a vehicle registration card.
Onboard Linux-based embedded PC
Enables Ethernet connectivity and the straightforward upgrade to WiFi capability or to single-wire encoding.
Modular design for inline card lamination
The MC-L2 laminator module is the ideal solution to enhance the durability and security of cards printed on the XID-M300 retransfer printer. Easy to install and operate, the MC-L2 works inline with the XID-M300 to laminate cards at exceptional speeds, laminating both sides of the card in less than 20 seconds thanks to the simultaneous dual-side lamination process.
|ChromXpert||Retransfer film||700 prints||PR24019219|
|ChromXpert||Monochrome K||2500 prints||PR24019115|
|ChromXpert||Monochrome White||2500 prints||PR24019122|
• To ensure print quality and card durability, printhead lifespan and overall printer reliability, use chromXpert ribbons only.
• Supply cores and cassettes are recyclable. Packaging is recycled.